We Work to Get Your Specialty Medications Quickly... And Help You Stay on Track
We can help with any specialty products for:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Behavioral Health
- Hepatitis C Virus
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Specialty Care Program
When it comes to specialty medications, patients need a pharmacy that will provide personal, prompt attention. We are the experts when it comes to specialty medications and we know the high costs of specialty drugs, unfamiliar ways of administration (such as self-injections), and fears about possible side effects are often overwhelming for patients. Kohll’s specialty medication pharmacists are here to help!
Typically, specialty medications can be very expensive and insurance companies may require prior authorization or approval before use. We promise to help you get the medication your doctor has prescribed at the lowest possible cost.
We will handle to following in order to make the process as easy as possible for you:
- Determine your insurance coverage and co-pay.
- Utilize manufacturer co-pay cards to reduce prescription cost.
- Enroll you in available foundation assistance programs to help cover high out-of-pocket cost.
- Transfer the prescription to your insurance required pharmacy, if necessary.
- Provide refill reminder calls to help keep you on schedule with therapy.
- Follow up to answer any questions after you’ve started the medication.
Personal attention for your drug therapy from a Pharmacist:
- Education on your medication and how it works to manage your condition
- In-person injection training
- Address any concerns about side effects and adverse events
- Available for questions and consultations before, during and after the treatment course…we’re here for YOU!
- One pharmacy for all your medications and pharmacy needs.
Want more information about your meds? Click Here
P: 877-324-2501 | F: 888-972-4110
If you have an immediate emergency, please call 911