We’ll Take Care of Everything
We can help with any specialty products for:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Behavioral Health
- Hepatitis C Virus
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Specialty Care Program
Our patient care coordinators work on behalf of the patient and act as a central point of contact between you, the patient, and insurance companies. We assist with intake coordination, benefit investigation, prior authorization, copay card and manufacturer support enrollment, and foundation assistance.
To Get Your Patient Started
- Enrollment form to us by fax at 888-972-4110
– OR –
- Provide a prescription to the patient to take to any of our convenient locations
– OR –
- Benefits investigation.
- Prior authorizations.
- Co-pay assistance cards.
- Foundation application assistance.
- Program enrollment in manufacturer support programs.
- Communications with your office and patient on prescription status.
- Direct access to pharmacist for urgent needs, questions or medication management.
- Personal one-on-one injection training from a pharmacist.
- Choice of pick-up at local pharmacy, delivery to patient’s home or to your office.
- One pharmacy for all of patient’s medications and pharmacy needs.
P: 877-324-2501 | F: 888-972-4110