We Work to Get Your Specialty Medications Quickly… And Help You Stay on Track
Patients need a pharmacy that will provide personal, prompt attention. We are experts in specialty medications and know that high costs, unfamiliar methods of administration, and fears about possible side effects are often overwhelming for patients. Typically, specialty medications can be very expensive and insurance companies may require prior authorization or approval before use. We promise to help you get the medication your doctor has prescribed at the lowest possible cost. Kohll’s specialty medication pharmacists are here to help with the following products (click each to view its corresponding form):
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Behavioral Health
- Hepatitis C Virus
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Specialty Care Program
Our Promise to Patients
We Handle Everything
- Determine your insurance coverage and co-pay.
- Utilize manufacturer co-pay cards to reduce prescription cost.
- Enroll you in available foundation assistance programs to help cover high out-of-pocket cost.
- Transfer the prescription to your insurance required pharmacy, if necessary.
- Provide refill reminder calls to help keep you on schedule with therapy.
- Follow up to answer any questions after you’ve started the medication.
We Provide Personal Attention
- Education on your medication and how it works to manage your condition
- In-person injection training
- Explanation for concerns about side effects and adverse events
- Response to questions and consultations before, during and after the treatment course…we’re here for YOU!
Convenient Pick Up or Delivery
- Pick up your specialty medications right here at any Kohll’s Pharmacy & Homecare location or have them shipped to your home or office.
Our Promise To Physicians
Our patient care coordinators work on behalf of the patient and act as a central point of contact between you, the patient, and insurance companies. We assist with intake coordination, benefit investigation, prior authorization, copay card and manufacturer support enrollment, and foundation assistance.
To Get Your Patient Started
Send us either an enrollment form via fax (888-972-4110), provide the patient a prescription to take to one of our store locations, or ePrescribe. We will coordinate the following:
- Benefits investigation
- Prior authorizations
- Co-pay assistance cards
- Foundation application assistance
- Program enrollment in manufacturer support programs
- Communications with your office and patient on prescription status
Alicia Bettis, Pharm.D.
Julie Vanek, CPhT
Patient Care Coordinator
To contact us, call 877-324-2501, fax 888-972-4110, or email us through the form below: