Wheelchair stair lifts provide wheelchair access up and down straight stairs using a rail system. When it is not being used however, the lift compactly folds up. Kohll’s offers the Delta lift made by Savaria. This one of the most popular choices, simply because we believe it is the best wheelchair stair lift available today.
Power is not an issue with battery charging stations located at both the top AND bottom of the rail system. Why use a battery? Simple. If your power goes out in your home or business then this wheelchair stair lift will still be ready to go. We offer many stair sizes as well.
Some Savaria Wheelchair stair Lift features:
- Compactly folds to approx. 18”/45.7cm from a wall when it is not being used. Thiss allows use of the stairs when the lift is not in use.
- Constructed to be solid and last through the heavy day to day use. Even if it’s in stalled in a business environment.
- No major construction needed with the easily installed stair. We take care of it for you.
- Works with straight through access or 90˚ entry/exit with a variety of standard stair sizes available
- Safety features include edge and underpan obstruction sensors, overspeed safety brake,
- safety arms, stair ramps, emergency stop button, limit switches, manual operation (using handwheel), lockable master power switch
- Optional features: automatic folding/unfolding for stair and arms, public building package, folding seat
We have a MODSquad Team for professional installation. For a free home estimate, call (402) 408-1990 or toll free (877) 408-1990, or fill out this simple form:
*** Kohll’s offers several financing options to make your project affordable.