We are always looking for talented new additions to our staff. Our immediate openings are listed below, but feel free to apply for any position at any time and we will consider you. You can fill out the form below OR submit a PDF version of our application. We value your security and identity. Be assured, the information you submit here is fully protected.
- Healthcare Rep – Omaha and Lincoln
- Make positive contact with patients while they are visiting the location or on the phone so that patients are provided with the services they need. Greet patients when they enter the facility. Find out the needs of patients. Verify demographics and insurance information. Give assistance to the pharmacist so that the pharmacist can efficiently and effectively provide service to patients. Receive customers for home medical equipment and supplies. Give instructions, collect information, and process transactions in the computer management program. Answer the telephone and assist the caller. Make calls to doctors, insurance companies, or other sources to gather information for clarification. Assist customers at the cash register when the cashier is not available. Perform tasks quickly and accurately to promote efficiency.Organization of Supplies, check stock and replenish stock as needed. Place price tags on containers and put medications away. Order vials, bottles, and caps and keep the stock current. Order medications, keep stock current, and check to verify that medication coming into the store is accurate. Order specialty equipment for customers when necessary. Perform all other related duties as directed by the supervisor.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- High School diploma required. The employee must be registered with the state and become licensed through a national licensing organization. The employee must comply with regular and continuing education and training provided and scheduled by Kohll’s. The employee must be a non-smoker with no history of fines or arrests related to drugs.
- Merchandise Associate – Omaha
- Our merchandisers play a critical role in helping our retail business customers best market and manage their products and retail space. Successful merchandisers are friendly, intelligent, reliable, self-starters who have a strong work ethic and a great attention to detail. Merchandisers implement plan-o-grams, stock displays, restock shelves, install security fixtures and complete surveys and audits, among other responsibilities. While an entry level position, there are leadership opportunities for those who have a passion for people and performance.
- Job Qualifications:
- A positive attitude.
- The ability to think, solve and make decisions.
- Smart phone and/or computer technology capable to accurately, remotely and on a timely basis accept, schedule and report on store visits along with work hours, photos, and travel expenses.
- The ability to efficiently and correctly follow plan-o-grams.
- 18 or older with a valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
- Able to meet the physical demands of the job which include standing, reaching, bending, crouching and on occasion lifting up to 40 pounds.
- A belief in customer service.
- Must not use tobacco.